Sunday, October 9, 2011
Blood Type Diet
I thought that two people on earth are alike, no two people the same fingerprints, traces of the lips, or voice prints. No two blades of grass or snowflakes alike. Because I felt that all people are different, I do not think it was logical that they should eat the same foods. It became clear to me that since each person is in a special body with different strengths, weaknesses, and nutritional needs, the only way to maintain health or cure disease was to accommodate the specific needs of this particular patient.
I totally agree with this statement, in turn, said the food of a man is poison for another man. "
Your blood group is the key that opens the doors to the mysteries of health, disease, longevity, physical vitality and emotional strength.
I disagree with this statement. In my experience of using blood type to determine an individual's personal plan of eating, I found useful in a number of occasions, including recommendations on foods to avoid. But I think anyone who says there is one key that opens the door to health is very wrong.
The key to health and vitality lies in a synergy that I've written many times and combined with an individualized approach. To recap the following:
· Nutrition support which basically means a diet consisting mainly of whole foods, emphasizing high-quality protein, fibrous carbohydrates, complex carbohydrates and good fats and oils, and raising the body's reaction to tailor the amount of staff each body - to find the type of metabolism
• Better muscle
· Cardio in moderation
• A lot of water
· Adequate sleep
• In addition, and especially the right mindset
So the next article we will examine the blood type diet.
First to see your blood type, if you are unsure, you can:
Talk to your doctor
Not a simple thumb prick tests available in some stores of chemicals and health or the Internet to try to take the test.
The science behind blood-typing
A drop of blood contains the entire genetic code of a human being. This code was the product passes through the generations of our ancestors. The four blood types O, A, B and AB are named for their different qualities in relation to the immune system.
Antigens are chemical markers that determine blood type. Part of our chemical fingerprint of a different antigen. Antigens are the internal security of the body - so that the immune system detects a foreign intruder (eg a foreign antigen in bacteria) that controls the type of antigen blood test to see if it is friend or foe.
Now with respect to the role of blood typing in food: As I said earlier that it is more useful to know which foods to avoid rather than eat.
This is due to the presence of dietary lectins, which consist of proteins and are found in 30 percent of the food. That can be inhibited by cooking and digestion to some extent, however, if they reach the blood may appear as foreign antigens interfering with digestion and absorption. It can also result in nutritional deficiencies, food allergies, infertility, arthritis, diarrhea, irritability, IBS, intestinal gas.
The positive blood type plan
The basis is biochemical individuality which has been widely documented (I encourage you to read "Biochemical Individuality" by Roger J. Williams for more comprehensive and scientific understanding). The science behind the lectins is fascinating and has some truth in my opinion, but it is still far from an exact science.
In addition, most of the diets (except AB), I recommend reducing the grain. In my experience wheat is a problem to some degree in almost everyone. This is a particularly processed carbohydrates abused as bread, pasta, breakfast cereals, and abuse in our digestive system. Leaving the wheat from the diet in all cases led to improvements in health care experience.
The recommendations consist of Whole Foods, which is an improvement of people now consume the SAD (American diet), but that would be the name of SWD (Standard World Diet) - as in most of the world has become under the influence of sugar excessive trans-fatty acids (from fast food) and toxic foods, which are far from how nature intended them are consumed.
The negative aspects of the recommendations Diet Blood
However, I agree with many aspects of the blood typing diet including recommended foods in the diet remains set in stone and allows no shifts, and advice on specific systems used for specific types of blood. These are outlined below:
1. I recommended foods that are unhealthy
Soy for one is strongly encouraged especially for a guy. I think that soy is a food health promotion, especially for men, as has been shown to affect the strength and number of sperm. Soy has also been associated with thyroid problems.
Vegetable oils are another concern, and has been linked to heart disease and many other conditions.
2nd Set in stone
Blood types do not change, however, certain medical conditions, environmental influences and stress result in the need to adjust the power accordingly. For example colder climates / winter and the result of stress to a greater need of protein for many. Many women who have a strong awareness that the body will experience different needs of protein / carbs / fat in the month. Pregnancy in a note, in addition there will be a regime change powerful. Medical conditions such as Candida, problems of high blood sugar is recommended that no food rich in carbohydrates (grains, vegetables, underground), which can be good for O types, but they are not alone in suffering from these conditions.
As for exercise I accept that some people are more suited to certain exercises than others. But I think a balance is important for example in the form of Chinese medicine have a ying and yang approach - not only intense exercise or light exercise, combining strength, cardio and flexibility in your training.
But I would like to give an overview, the author of "Eat Right For Your Type" Peter J. D'Adamo.
As I said before many times I've seen customers with certain foods they should avoid depending on the blood type diet, which has often been very useful.
In addition, experience with the recommendations for O blood types have proven to be more beneficial. When I bump into customers of type O, and they eat this way at any given time, then are told by the loss of fat, energy, vitality and wellbeing. I also experienced in the diet to eat a diet of grain (which I think is not the answer to anyone) and the vegetarian diet for a short time, I do not doubt I am a caveman. Apparently this diet has affected many, but a high protein diet is in my opinion and experience is not the answer to everyone as Atkins and the high protein diet proponents say.
- Diet Profile: High Protein / Low Carb: Meat eaters, the original cave men / women
- Interest in food: meat, fish, vegetables, fruit
- Foot to avoid: Grains, esp. (Wheat), corn, beans, beans, lentils, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower
- Foods that help with weight loss: Kelp, seafood, salt, liver, red meat, kale, spinach, broccoli
Risk factors - ulcers, inflammatory diseases like arthritis
- Recommended exercise: Vigorous exercise and intense martial arts, weight, race
- Diet Profile: Agricultural polar opposite of O: high-carbohydrate, low fat
- Beneficial foods: vegetables, tofu and soy, seafood (many varieties), corn, beans, legumes, fruits
- Foods to avoid: meat, dairy, beans, beans, wheat
- Foods that help you lose weight: Vegetable oil, soy foods, vegetables, pineapple
- Risk factors: cancer, heart disease
- Recommended exercise: Gentle exercise, yoga, golf
Power Profile -: Balanced, omnivore
- Beneficial foods: meat (no chicken), dairy products, cereals, beans, legumes, vegetables, fruit
- Foods to avoid: Corn, lentils, peanuts, sesame seeds, buckwheat, wheat
- Foods that help with weight loss: green, eggs, game, liver, licorice, tea, meat
- Risk factors: Viruses attack the nervous system
- Recommended exercise: Moderate exercise, walking, swimming
- Diet Profile: Mixed diet moderately
- Interest in food: meat, fish, dairy products, tofu, beans, legumes, cereals, vegetables, fruit
- Foods to avoid: Red meat, kidney beans, lima beans, seeds, corn, buckwheat, chicken
- Foods that help you lose weight: tofu, fish, dairy products, vegetables, seaweed, pineapple
- Risk factors: B + Features
- Recommended exercise: calming exercise, relaxation techniques
Eating on the type of blood is the life's work for the D'Adamo family dates back more than 40 years of research.
I never quick to dismiss anyone who dedicates his life so intensely to a topic, but I think that sometimes does not allow new thoughts to enter and take over the old paradigms that have lost their relevance in the name of conservation. It was interesting to know the customers personally my blood type and then see that the optimal way to eat the food they eat and leave it aside, but the overall correlations (over all blood types) is m not convinced the base my nutritional recommendations on blood type.
I still have a science of metabolic typing much more accurate model (though not perfect), I found more consistent results.